PF Mask Ball- cancelled.

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007

      my sincere apologies.. I regret to inform you that the forthcoming PF Mask Ball (planned for 29th sept on TS Queen Mary) has been canelled. The funds were coming from private sources, and we have been unable to procure DJ services ..and overall costs now seem to spiral over £1000..   The interest shown so far is clearly not viable to go ahead.  Although deposit has been paid, I can not afford to take such a big personal risk..at this point.

      TLC (Tamesa London Circle) will  facilitate  the Mask Ball, early next year,
      Keep an eye on www.tamesa.info

      Love & kinship