88TLC event: -7-07-2007: Thames ritual- Repairing the Wyrd.

  • Mani Navasothy
    Jul 6, 2007

      Tamesa London Circle (TLC) presents a special ritual gathering this saturday (7th July'07)-
      "Repairing the Wyrd"- aimed at harmonising world energies. (expected to be part of a series of annual ritiuals between now and 2012 !)

      Location: Putney Bridge, and nearby Bishop's Park (nearest tube: Putney Bridge), SW London.

      Duration: 1.30pm- 7pm

      Meeting place:  By the river, south end of Putney Bridge at 1.30pm (Odeon cinema side). If you miss that, theen,  at Bishop Park by about 2.15pm (North end of bridge).

      We begin with a short opening ceremony by the river, at 1.30pm (low tide), welcoming the Tamesa Serpent. We shall then move to the Bishop's Park for the usual sharing, creative works and feast- as well as preparations- and return to the bridge/waterside by 7pm for the final magical work.

      Work will include creating/weaving a large web, so please bring all manner of strings, threads, cords and other charms you like to attach to it. This will be offered to the river later at high-tide..(so don't add anything you want to keep!)

      The TLC event will follow a fairly disciplined format, with adequate space for sharing, ritual and social parts.. We also expect a ceratin level of focus during the magical works. Anyone being too disruptive may be asked to leave, in order to preserve the group's magical work.

      Please contact me by e-mail or text (prefered) or mobile.. 077689 41373.(but pls note- I will not be answering calls once event begins).

      If it rains `heavily' , we will take shelter in the pub `8 Bells'  (just around the corner from Putney Bridge Tube station. The event will go ahead regardless of weather, as always with Tamesa events!

      Love and world Peace
      -Mani & April
      (Tamesa London Circle organisers)

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      Inbox cluttered with junk? Clean up with Yahoo! Mail.