83Re: An Introduction

  • bluemoonwytch
    Jun 2, 2007
      Hi both!
      Actually, I did say I would be happy to start a new group up in the
      Redhill area, Geoff, but that I needed to speak to those who needed
      speaking to first and I was to take my holiday too.
      Anyway, it seems there is no problem with starting a new group and I
      got back from holiday this afternoon, so watch this space.
      Interested I certainly am, but very busy too!
      BB
      Bluemoonwytch

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, <geoff5@...> wrote:

      > Don`t get your hopes up Pete. I live in Redhil and nobody is
      interested. I asked about the group and any information about what
      they may be doing a bit nearer to where I live. However, I get no
      response. Good luck.

      > Geoff.
      >

      > > From: "bty440055" <guthroth@...>
      > > Date: 2007/05/31 Thu PM 11:07:49 BST
      > > To: croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [croydoncrows] An Introduction
      > >
      > > Hi
      > >
      > > My name is Pete and I found this group tonight.
      > >
      > > I'm in outer West london (just North of Heathrow) and while I'm
      not
      > > exactly a spring chicken, I am newly awoken to the beliefs of
      Paganism
      > > and kindred.
      > >
      > > I'd like to meet other similar-minded folk interested in order
      > > explore my new beliefs, and I wonder if I might join you on 18th
      June ?

      > > Pete

      > Email sent from www.virginmedia.com/email
      > Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software and scanned for spam

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic