59Re: PF London: Outdoor Midsummer ritual at Croham Hurst?

  • Yulia
    May 2, 2007
      Hi there,

      Yeah and feel like the Queen - paint brush in my hands and wearing
      overalls.. Very creative work ;-)

      That`s fine, happy to help.

      Should be coming to the moot, both of us.

      BB.

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:

      > Hia Yulia
      >
      > (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)
      >
      > Good to see you here.. welcome..
      >
      > The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and
      enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the
      event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a
      ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive)
      part in the ritual.. Am sure you'll be fine..

      > The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon
      free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as
      it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

      > hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..
      >
      > Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
      > -Mani
      >

      > Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
      > Hi Mani,
      >
      > I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
      > can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
      > contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
      > bits and pieces.
      >
      > Blessings,
      > Yulia
      >
      > > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@> wrote:
      > > Dear all,
      > >

      > > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings.. a
      > course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
      > ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.
      > >
      > > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
      > up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
      > picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

      > www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
      > The Pagan Federation is a not for profit company, limited by
      guarantee. The Pagan Federation Ltd. Company No. 4056879 registered in
      England & Wales. Registered Office: Town Farm, Tibshelf, Derbyshire,
      UK DE55 5NY.

      > Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the
      answer. Tryit now.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic