57Re: [croydoncrows] Re: PF London: Outdoor Midsummer ritual at Croham Hurst?

  • Mani Navasothy
    May 2, 2007
      Hia Yulia

      (all hail the May Queen from last thursday's PF beltane ritual! :-)

      Good to see you here.. welcome..

      The contributions I was looking for is really lots of support and enthusiasm form everyone.. to aactually attend, join in with the event, help out with a few bits and pieces on the day.. and if we do a ritual.. then maybe even take a small or large (main or supportive) part in the ritual..   Am sure you'll be fine..

      The event is in June, so hopefully you'll have a sunday afternoon free from the house decorations? :-) Feel free to bring ya hubby.. as it'll be a fun afternoon..with lots of informal bits..

      hopefully see you at the croydon moot in few weeks..

      Bright Belaten Full moon Blessings
      -Mani

      Yulia <yulia8119@...> wrote:
      Hi Mani,

      I`d be happy to help. Not working at the mo, however this situation
      can change any time + we are doing our house up... How much
      contribution are you looking to get? I could give a hand with little
      bits and pieces.

      Blessings,
      Yulia

      > Mani Navasothy <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
      > Dear all,
      >

      > There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings. . a
      course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only
      ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

      > What do you all think? If everyone is supportive, we can conjure
      up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/
      picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.