53Re: [croydoncrows] PF London: Outdoor Midsummer ritual at Croham Hurst?

  • Mani Navasothy
    Apr 30, 2007
      erm.. that should read..
      "..It's time we started building our empires `strongly'..  (not stringly) "
      :-)
      Mani

      Mani Navasothy <hern3000@...> wrote:
      Dear all,

      Just pondering about few things.. one of which is the PF London outdoor (quarterly) festive gatherings.. This year, these are being billed as family friendly local events.. aimed at gathering people and groups of each `quarter' of London..- ie making it easy so everyone can make atleast 1-2 events ..if it's closer to them area..  (last year, all of them were in Queen's wood, north london..)

      We had the spring event at Oxleas woods (east).. and the summer gathering would be ideal in the south.. I was thinking of holding it at Croham Hurst (south Croydon)..

      There's a few other stuff going on in June..(2 handfastings. . a course that I am running etc) in the later 3 weeks of June.. so only ideal time seems to be Sunday 17th June.

      What do you all think?  If everyone is supportive, we can conjure up a simple informal ritual and an afternoon/ evening of social/ picnic up there.. (advantage of summer.. long day!)

      Alternative location is Wimbledon.. or no event at all.. but I am keen - personally- to do this in Croydon.. as a way of stregnthening PF presence in croydon.. and to ensure `other groups' don't think they have a full dominion over Croydon..  It's time we started building our empires stringly.. ground up!!!

      We are riding on the wave of the success of the Gaia3 PF London convention.. and have to strike while iron is hot..

      your thoughts, ideas, any volunteers to organise this? :-)

      love n bb
      -Mani

      www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.