369Monday's Moot - maybe the last ever?

    Dec 13, 2012

      As I mentioned last month, I have now signed contracts with my employer to lecture on Monday nights which means that I will no longer be able to continue running this Moot for the forseeable future. I did ask if anyone would be interested in assisting me in situations like this but to date no one has stepped forth to offer asistance.

      So,after six years which I think is a pretty good innings, I would like to invite everyone who has ever had any contact with the Moot to join me for one last time at the Skylark, this coming Monday at 8pm.

      And I really hope for a good turnout!

      Bright Blessings