340Re: Croydon Crows Moot on Monday

    Apr 15, 2012
      Dear Aly,

      I just this minute sent you another email welcoming you to the Moot!

      For directions, if you can find your way to East Croydon station, there are plenty of buses outside the station going along the High Street. I forget all the numbers but I remember the 119 and 466 go from outside East Croydon station to nearly opposite the Skylark.

      This assumes you are coming using public transport, of course. If you are checking on the A-Z South End is a short stretch of road betweeen the well known High Street and Brighton Road.

      We will try to sit on the comfy seats on the right as you come into the Skylark. Sometimes these are taken in which case we will be further to the back. On the busiest days we have been known to have to go upstairs so do remmebr to check upstairs if you cannot find us.

      I will try to remember to bring along a little toy crow so you will know who we are

      Best Wishes

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "alyling@..." <alyling@...> wrote:
      > Could i have directions and parking advice please? Coming from Lewisham.
      > Aly
      > --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <thipnewman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Members,
      > >
      > > Please join myself and other members for a drink and good company on Monday 16 April at the Skylark, starting 8pm
      > >
      > > For those new to the group: a big welcome to you all and please do ask if you need directions to the Skylark.
      > >
      > > See you Monday
      > >
      > > Paul

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic