325Info & Guides to PFL Open rituals

    Dec 19, 2011
      Hi again,

      some of the links didn;t work properly when I copied. So here's a 2nd attempt :-)

      PF London Yule Open Ritual.
      On Thursday 22nd Dec’11. By Tribe of Avalon.
      Pre-ritual gathering: 7.30pm. Ritual start. 8pm. Feasting & Social: 9pm-10pm.
      Venue: Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn.
      Entrance fee: PF members/conc £5. All others £6).
      Please also bring seasonal food /home made food & drinks to share at feast after ritual.

      Newcomer to Open rituals?

      Read all about our  Open Rituals: http://www.pflondon.org/html/open_rituals.html

      Read  Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.pflondon.org/html/info___faqs.html

      Read about  Yule Festival:  http://www.pflondon.org/html/paganism_.html

      Click here for map to Conway Hall.

      Facilitate an Open Ritual for `PF London’ in 2012. We are looking for experienced ritual groups!  Here's guideline on facilitating an Open ritual for PF London