304Solstical Moot on Monday

    Jun 18, 2011

      we are meeting on Monday at the Skylark. It's tyhe solstical season so perhaps that will act as our theme for the night -- assuming the weather improves, of course!

      Also, can I remind everyone that we have agreed to meet downstairs. I can understand why early-comers might want to go upstairs where it's quieter, but this is impossible for some members and I think it essential that we think of all members of the Moot when we decide where to sit.

      So, looking forward toseeing everyone downstairs on Monday

      Paul