237Re: [Private Photo Share] Cali Girl- Has sent you private photos.

  • thipnewman
    Oct 2, 2009
      Sorry everyone about the spam,

      People have done this before and I just delete them and their message. previous spammers included biker-girl, but nobody complained, presumably because her body was clothed.

      I am deleting this user now

      When I have time, I shall make this a moderated group, this should stop the problem, but my apologies for all of you who have been offended

      Paul

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, Christine <shadeairmid@...> wrote:

      > What? What is this rubish? What you think I am? A whore? A bitch? Fuck off with this.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic