232Re: [croydoncrows] Scadbury Archaeology Open Day - next weekend

  • Edmund Meadows
    Sep 15, 2009
      Dear Emilia,

      Thank you for the email.

      May I recommend to you -

      <www.odas.org.uk>Orpington and District Archaeological Society. Monthly meetings in Orpington Priory (Museum). ODAS promotes the study of archaeology in the Upper Cray Valley by undertaking excavations, carrying out research into the archaeology of the area and encouraging public interest through meetings and visits.
      8 pm at the Priory on the first Wednesday of the month.

      <www.orpingtonfieldclub.org.uk>   Investigation of the natural history of North and West Kent, particularly in Bromley & Orpington. Knowledge gained is available to all wildlife bodies.
      7.30 pm on the second Friday at the Priory.

      Kind regards - Edmund.

      Emilia Lorusso wrote:
      Thank you for this Edmund.
      I went and took a friend along and my daughter too.  We had a great time and it was so special to find out about it, we're so near and never new of it!!!  The escavation site was good, but we loved the wood.
      Bright Blessings,
      Emilia
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic