215Re: Moot on Monday

    May 17 3:22 PM
      Hi Jim,

      Thanks for the input.

      I have been trying to get a discussion going on this since the topic was first mooted. Unfotunately, the one's suggesting an upstairs moot are not always here with everyone else, so no discussion has been taking place.

      Please come tomorrow, we shall be downstairs in the usual spot until everyone has arrived, then we'll discuss properly

      Cheers

      Paul

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, jim gray <jimsangar@...> wrote:

      > Hi Paul
      >
      > You need to consider the less abled of us as there is no lift to the upper floor
      > and as such will proclude us and others like us from the moot.
      >
      > So can this be discussed on monday befor going upstairs and a vote taken.
      >
      > Bright Blessings.
      >
      > Jim

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic