197PFL: Yule Open ritual- thursday 11th December 2008- 7.30pm conway hall

    Dec 1, 2008

      ---
      PF London:  Yule (winter solstice) Open Ritual by Tamesa London Circle (TLC).

      “ We are fast approaching the longest night and mid-winter solstice. We enter the realm of the deep earth, where the Earth-Mother is with the soon to be born Sun-Child. The Sky-Father leads us into dreamtime and the calling of Star-Fire to descend unto the Earth. Behold the birth of the Sun-child, the ever returning Light!"
      Come ready to dance and re-light your inner fires. The magical works begun at this ritual will culminate in the grand Midsummer Solstice ritual at next year's `Gaia-Sol' convention 2009.

      Thursday 11th December’08. Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn. Arrive at 7.30pm for pre-ritual social. Ritual starts at 8pm. Feasting and social afterwards between 9pm-10pm. All welcome. No previous ritual experience necessary. Entrance: £5 (£4 for PF members). Please bring some food & drinks to share with others for the feasting/social afterwards.

      Future PF London Rituals in 2009:

      -Imbolc Open Ritual- by the Furys- 29th January 2009- Conway Hall.
      -Spring Eqx ritual - Enfield Town Circle (gp to be confirmed)- 19th March'09
      -Beltane ritual (indoors) -by Woodspirits (date tbc)
      -Beltane Outdoor ritua- by Bacchus Border Morris- Queen's Woods- (date tbc).
      -Midsummer - no ritual in conway hall.  Midsummer ritual will be part of the annual PFL Gaia-Sol Convention.
      -Lammas- (group & date tbc).
      -Pagan Picnic- Queen's Wood- (date  august/sept  tbc).
      -Autumn Eqx- by Tribe of Avalon- (date tbc).
      -Samhain ritual- by MAA coven- (date tbc).
      -Yule ritual- by Hern's Tribe (date tbc).

      For all updated info, see our website www.pflondon. org  or contact us via e-mail info@pflondon. org  for enquiries on pagan matters.  Volunteers at PF London Events Team & the PF London Council members (manager & Regional Coordinators) will do their best to respond.

      Best wishes & Bright Blessings
      -Mani Navasothy

      PF London Events Team