161PF London & other summer events/ courses

    Jun 6, 2008

       there are some great open rituals, events, socials taking place over the next few weeks.. Here's a blurb for each one..  Do contact me for more info.

      BB. -Mani

      (PF London Events Manager).  mob- 077689 41373. general e-mail: info@...

      PF London : Midsummer Open Ritual (by Pagan Pathfinders).

      Thursday 26th June'08. (8pm start). Come at 7.30pm for pre-ritual socials!

      Conway Hall, Red Lion Square , Holborn.

       Midsummer, longest day of the year, where the Sun at it’s height of power enters the watery and feminine sign of Cancer. In this ritual, we work magically with Sakhmet the lion-headed Egyptian Goddess, and we shall be empowering the feminine powers of the Sun! Entrance £5 (£4 for PF members). Please bring seasonal food & drinks to share with others at the feasting-social after the ritual. (No photographs allowed!).

      Outdoor Midsummer social (Richmond, by the river)

      Sunday 22nd June. 12pm till evening. Richmond .

      PF London & Tamesa London Circle are having a joint social by the river at Richmond , to celebrate Midsummer! We plan to have a picnic in a nearby green area by the waterside, and then get going with some Boating/ rowing (boat hire is very reasonable for a few hours!).  There may be an impromptu ritual- on the actual river (for those in the boat!).  Do join us for an afternoon of fun, frolics and friendships! Meet-up by Richmond tube/railway at 11.30am-12noon. (please be on time!). Contact us via info@... or phone Mani (mob 077689 41373).  Note: PFL & TLC take no responsibility for your Health & Safety or boat hire costs!

      Hern’s Tribe Open Rituals : (Midsummer, Lammas & Autumn Equinox).

      Hern’s Tribe is an outdoor ritual group that has been working for over 3 years We are a friendly bunch, with plenty of experiences in doing indoor and outdoor open rituals (for the Pagan Federation, Beltane Bash & Witchfest). We are opening our tribal space to the pagan community and share our ways, and proudly present 3 outdoor rituals at Midsummer (21st June), Lammas (2nd August) and Autumn Equinox (20th September). The rituals will be in the Tribe's unique tribal/shamanic style with lots of drumming, chanting and dancing. If you would like a role (speaking or non-speaking) please let us know in advance. This is a great opportunity to participate in a outdoor ritual and everyone from all paths is welcome. Rituals will be held in Lloyd Park in Croydon (easy to reach from nearby tram stop). For more info, to request a part and to find out when and where to meet please email hern_tribe@live. co.uk or info@...

      PAN’S PICNIC (PF London annual picnic).
      Sat 9th August’08.  Queen’s Wood, tube- High Gate.
      12noon- 6pm!!   *FREE Family friendly EVENT* *Fun & Games.* *Lammas outdoor ritual* *face painting* *Informal Talks* *Craft workshops*  Group drumming sessions (bring your musical instruments) * * Woodland trails *   Bring your BBQ’s. Exhibit or Sell your own Art & Craft products!     Please contact us or see our website for directions. We hold the picnic & ritual at the central circular open section.

      TLC: Witchcraft & magic- sunday workshop

      sunday 15th June. 10am- 5pm. Holborn.

      Explore the basics of Wicca & Witchcraft -sacred space & protection,  circle casting, elements, seasonal cycles, God & Goddess. After the course, we will have time in a local pub for informal social & chats. To register, contact Mani via info@... (you may arrange to fill an electronic application form, and pay the fee on the course). 1-day workshop fee: £35.  (concession £25).

                  (Note: There will be an advanced Witchcraft & magic course (5 evenings) in October, exploring  Magic Circle & protection, Cord Magic, blood & bone magic,  image/poppet magic & sex magic. This is suitable only for people with knowledge of Wicca & Witchcraft and those who have a regular and good magical discipline).

      Stall booking at PFL Gaia-Fortuna convention. *few stalls left*  PF London's annual Convention takes place on 27th September 2008 at ULU, London . We have a very limited number of Stall spaces (each costs £50).  Booking will be confirmed only after payment is received. First come first serve! Please contact us for details. Tel (mani): 077689 41373 or e-mail info@....

      Hope to see you at one or more of these great events.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Email.