155PF London- 2 beltane rituals (Epping & Holborn)

    Apr 24, 2008

      please see below details of 2 fantastic Beltane rituals..  both unique and `exotic'.. not to be missed!

      PFL Beltane - Outdoor Event: Epping Forest. Ritual by Woodspirit. Saturday 26th April.
      At Beltane we mark the beginning of Summer. This is a time of the God Belinos 'Shining one', associated with heat and healing. We also welcome the Queen of May who brings the hope of strength and growth for the harvest to come. This ritual will call upon Belinos and the queen of May to lend their powers to help renew the Earth. Bring poetry, song, folklore and anything else you want to share as part of our ritual in the woods at Loughton. Saturday 26th April 2008. 2.00 PM start-meet at Loughton Station from 1.00.PM - 1.20PM. Free, but with an invitation for donations to PF London funds.
      'Wood-Spirits gather in the woods of Epping Forest on a monthly basis to reinforce our connection to the earth and share folklore, music, poetry and knowledge about the natural world found in woodland. We also gather to mark the eight festivals of the wheel of the year. Check website www.wood-spirits.org.uk '

      PFL Beltane (indoor) Open ritual- by MAA coven.
      Thursday 1st May'08. (8pm start). Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn.
      Have you danced with the Hooven-One lately? Pondered about Pan? Frolicked with pagan friends? This is Beltane and we're holding nothing back! In this highly dramatic wiccan ritual, we'll be fully exploring the spirit & frivalities of the season! (Not suitable for children). Entrance £5 (£4 fo PF members). Please bring seasonal food & drinks to share with others at the feasting-social after the ritual.

      Hope to see many of you at one or both of these.

      Please note- No photography allowed at either of these rituals.  Only authorised PF London officer will be taking photos (after the ritual) - for our own website & newsletter.  Thanks.

      Love & brewing beltane blessings :-)
      -Mani

      PF London Events Manager
      contact:  info@... or hern3000@...
      mob- 077689 41373.

      PFL postal address:
      PF London, BM Opal, London WC1N 3XX

      website: www.pflondon.org  for all rituals, socials, courses, events in London.

      Yahoo! For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus findhidden Yahoo! treasure