114Re: [croydoncrows] Yuletide festivities!/ apologies..

    Dec 11, 2007
      aww...shame.. I'll be at work..  (yeah, staff meeting to review the year, on the afternoon of the last day of the working year...    that's charity for ya..  still it's better than the other work plan of coming in middle of the week off for a managers' meeting).
      Anyway, so i can't make the 21st.. but shall attempt the moot   (again..  new recruitment, end of year inspections..  late nights..   that whole week..  we'll see).
      May as well give up my pagan life style.. as work slowly takes over my life..

      love n bb
      -Mani

      Paul Newman <thipnewman@...> wrote:
      Yuletide festivities!

      Heather has offered us the use of her house for a Mid-Winter festival,
      so everyone is invite for a mid-day celebration on Friday 21 December
      (the day of the Solstice).

      Heather lives in Waddon and I shall give out her full address when I
      know how many might make it, or at the Moot on Monday if you can make
      that.

      We shall meet up about 11.30 for a mid-ay observance followed by
      feasting (around 1pm?) Please bring food and drink to share.

      It might be helpful to gauge numbers, so if you are interested please
      get in touch with me

      See you all soon,