      Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:29 PM
      Subject: [croydoncrows] Monday Moot

      Hi everyone,

      November's Moot is on Monday, at the Skylark as always. I shall be
      there from 8pm onwards.

      Does everyone want to celebrate Yule together? I'd like to know on
      Monday is you want to celebrate on the day (it's on a Friday this
      year), do you want to celebrate at mid-day or in the evening and
      inside/outside, and do you want to pay a small amount for a hall, or
      can someone volunteer their house for the big event?

      See you Monday

      love