Re: [Synoptic-L] Beyond Belief

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      Earlier I wrote:

      > A radio programme that may be of interest later today, the last in the
      > current series Beyond Belief, BBC Radio 4, 4.30-5.00 p.m., is dealing
      > with the resurrection stories in the NT. It's Daryl Schmidt of the
      > Jesus Seminar, Edward Kessler from Cambridge and me in discussion.
      > There's also a recorded piece of Michael Goulder talking about how he
      > lost his faith. If you're not in the UK, you can listen to it live on
      > the net; or the recordings stay on-line afterwards too:
      >
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/tv_radio/beyond_belief/index.shtml

      That's correct for the recording afterwards; I should add that the
      URL for the live broadcast is different; it's:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/

      (click on "Listen Live")

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com