Re: [XTalk] Re: Apologetics [Was Historical method (Crossan)]

  • Mahlon H. Smith
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 25 6:03 PM
      10 days ago I referred to my last JS paper (*Doing & Undoing the Word: HJ
      and the Dialectics of Christology*) as delivered in 1990. To which Brian
      McCarthy replied:

      > Very interesting. But please give us the correct date for your JS
      > paper. It can't be 1990.

      Thanks for the correction. I was off by a decade (Oct 2000).
      Brian went on:

      > Secondly, have you produced your 'profile' of HJ? If so where can one
      > find it?

      My contribution to the JS series of profiles was "Israel's Prodigal Son:
      Reflections on Re-imaging Jesus" was presented Oct 1997 & printed in revised
      form in FORUM ns.1,2 (1998) 431-466. A second slightly revised version will
      be published by Polebridge Press later this year with other JS profiles of
      HJ. An pre-publication version is posted of the JS Forum website URL

      http://religion.rutgers.edu/jseminar/prodigal.html

      Shalom!

      Mahlon

      Mahlon H. Smith