Sad news, Brian Wilson

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      I'm aware that some Xtalkers are not also subscribers to Synoptic-L
      and may not have heard the sad news that Brian Wilson died at the
      weekend. Many of you will know Brian from his web site expounding
      his "Greek Notes Hypothesis" and formally his "Two Notebook
      Hypothesis". Others will remember him from his activity on the old
      Crosstalk list and will have valued his often insightful
      contributions there. Brian did his Masters in Birmingham under the
      supervision of my colleague David Parker but it was before I was here
      and I was never lucky enough to meet him. However, I am sure I am
      not the only one who very much enjoyed corresponding with him both on
      and off list in recent years. He will be greatly missed.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com