Oops again

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 7:16 PM
      In my post response to Bob Schacht today, a post in which I offer my
      interpretation of the women in Mk. 15:40f., etc., I said the following: "John
      replaces Salome with Joanna, the wife Herod's steward Chuza (see 8:3), as well
      as increases the number of visitors to the tomb by adding "other women" to the
      three named women." The sentence should begin: "Luke replaces Salome with
      Joanna..." Unfortunately, in my haste to get a reply to Bob Schacht, I did
      not proofread as carefully as I should have.

      My apologies.

      Ted Weeden