Re: [XTalk] Oops! (was: GJohn)

  • Mahlon H. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2002
      Permit a minor correction to the URL I gave in my previous post. For any who
      are interested, the full text of Walter Bauer's *Orthodoxy & Heresy in
      Earliest Christianity* is accessible only from the index at URL

      http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~humm/Resources/Bauer/

      Alan Humm turned Bob Kraft's old gopher files into HTML but did not add any
      hyperlinks to navigate from page to page. So after completing each chapter
      one has to hit the back button to return to the index.

      Shalom!

      Mahlon

      Mahlon H. Smith
      Department of Religion