Re: [XTalk] Summer seminar

  • Anthony Binder
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2002
      Dear Sean,
      dates has been set to Aug 12-15, I hope you manage to make it.

      I include the text of an invitation mail for your consideration.

      Cordially
      Anthony

      Jesus, In Search Of His Footsteps, in Uppsala, Sweden August 12-15 2002.
      dedicated to an indept research and discussion topics on the life of Jesus Christ,
      Christian origins, Mythological parallells in Hellenistic tradition, Jesus -
      Historicy vs. Christ Myth, The uniqueness in the life of Jesus and his words.

      Papers for presentation must be registered May 15 2002. Topics for your
      presentation to be registered along with your submission of interest to
      participate.
      Admission is $695/£495/Euro795
      Booking before March 25 enables 10% discount. Packages without accomodation is
      available.

      Included full board accomodation, all meals, seminar materials, office facilities,
      entrance to university library.

      Please indicate your interest by reply to this e-mail, with your full name, contact
      info, university, dept etc if applicable, and topic for your presentation.

      Please redistribute this e-mail to collegues that might have an interest in
      participation.

      Cordially
      Anthony Binder
      MG Lundquist Consulting AB