Correction: page reference

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      In my post reply to James D. G. Dunn, "Bailey's Theory, Anecdotes and the Burden
      of Proof," twice, at the beginning and the end of the reply, I quote the
      following from Bailey's _AJT_ artice: "The storyteller [has] a certain freedom
      to tell the story in his own way as long as the central thrust of the story [is]
      not changed. So here [is] continuity and flexibility. Not continuity and
      change. The distinction is important. Continuity and change could mean that
      the storyteller could change 15% of the story---any 15%. . . . " Each time I
      introduce the quote by citing the page reference to the _AJT_ article as "_AJT _
      , 42."

      Please note: the proper page reference is _AJT_, 44.

      Ted Weeden