SBL e-Listers meeting: second call

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      This is my second call for a notice from NT e-listers (XTalkers,
      B-Greeks, and Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon, Biblical Studies, T-C List,
      Ioudaios, and Synoptic-L members) who will be going to Denver for the
      SBL Annual Meeting.

      As you by now know, I am attempting to arrange a "hob nob" session in
      which can can put faces to electronic personalities and/or get
      reacquainted with friends we've met at SBL in the past.

      The meeting itself is planned for Saturday, Non 17th, at 11am, as always
      at the Gramcord booth.

      In the light of this, I'd like to get a head count of those of you who
      are intending to attend this year's SBL. I'd also like to know who
      among the intended
      attendees is presenting a paper during the conference (and at what time
      and place).

      So this is the second call to write me OFF LIST and let me know (a) if
      you will be attending and (b) if and when you are presenting a paper.

      Also, when you do write (OFF LIST), please let me know which e-List you
      consider your "alma mater".

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --