DEEP DISCOUNTS this Fall from Fortress Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      List Members may be interested in seeing what I (and I suspect others)
      have received from Fortress Press.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      ***********

      Would you like to purchase Fortress Press academic & professional titles
      at DEEP DISCOUNTS of 40% - 65% off prior retail prices from October 8th
      through October 19th ?

      YES: Reply to this message [by sending a blank e-mail] to:

      lyris-confirm-1268897R@...

      [NOTE: DO NOT SEND emails to XTalk!!]

      Very shortly you will receive an email with further information and a
      link to our website ... INCLUDING YOUR 40%
      DISCOUNT.

      NO: To remove yourself immediately send a blank message to:
      leave-fortresspress-1268897R@...