Re: [XTalk] new BR online

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      I should mention that the notice I sent juts a few moments ago regarding the recent
      online articles at _Bible Review_ was culled directly -- and, mea culpa, without
      proper acknowledgment -- from David Meadows' excellent _Explorator_, a weekly
      message which gathers together recent news and web articles about the ancient
      world.

      By way of apologies to David, let me note that _Explorator_ (as well as David's
      astounding_Atrium_, a kind of classical/ancient world counterpart to Mark
      Goodacre's NT Gateway ) is an invaluable resource for List Members who are
      interested in all things "classical".

      Past issues of Explorator are available on the web at:

      To subscribe to Explorator, send a blank email message to:
      mailto:Explorator-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The Atrium is online at: http://atrium-media.com/

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson