SBL e-Listers meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      It's that time of year again when the annual Society of Biblical
      Literature meeting is just round the corner (Nov 17-20) and I begin to
      arrange the now traditional (5th annual) meeting there of NT e-listers
      (XTalkers, B-Greeks, and Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon, Biblical
      Studies, T-C List, Ioudaios, and Synoptic-L members) who will be going
      to Denver for the conference.

      The meeting itself is planned for Saturday, Non 17th, at 11am, as always
      at the Gramcord booth.

      And as I've done in the past 4 years in arranging this meeting, I'd
      like to get a head count of those of you who are intending to attend
      this year's SBL. I'd also like to know who among the intended
      attendees is presenting a paper during the conference (and at what time
      and place).

      So this is the first call to write me OFF LIST and let me know (a) if
      you will be attending and (b) if and when you are presenting a paper.

      I'll keep everyone updated as the info comes in to me.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)