IMPORTANT. PLEASE TAKE NOTE: new host for XTalk home page

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2001
      As some you you may have noted, our old domain name for our Home Page
      has been co-opted for purposes quite different from what we seek to
      engage in on XTalk. This has forced us to move the home page to a new
      server -- one which Mark Good Acre has graciously provided for us.

      Please update your bookmarks for the XTalk Home page to be linked to

      http://NTGateway.com/xtalk

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --