Criteria for determining the stratification layer of any given passage of Q

  • logically_speaking_2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      I wonder if someone could post a general, but not necessarily
      exhaustive, list of a specific set of criteria in determining whether
      a given pericope, or passage, of Q belongs to Q1, Q2, or Q3. I would
      also ask that this be accomplished without referring to Kloppenborg's
      work, unless you are specifically referencing a list of criteria
      found there.

      Cheers,

      John Rutledge