Re: [XTalk] "The Hiram Key"

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 4:49 AM
      At 08:55 PM 8/29/01 -0700, you wrote:
      >Ever since one of my cousins heard that I am interested in historical Jesus
      >research, he has been wanting my opinion about The Hiram Key: Pharaohs,
      >Freemasons and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Jesus, by Christopher
      >Knight, Robert Lomas (1998).

      its not worth your time Bob. its a gross little fantasy that is centered on
      how freemasonry actually began with the essenes and how jesus was a mason....

      its tripe.

      jim

      Jim West, ThD

      Adjunct Professor of Biblical Studies, Roane State Community College

      Home Page:
      Biblical Studies Resources
      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest