RE: [XTalk] Petards

  • Barlow, James C. DOC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      E.g. the lyrical JSem redaction:
      "Beads beads the colorful fruit
      the eschatological trumpet's toot
      The Petrine ship of listing keel
      and skeptics' happy, seventh seal!"

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Loren Rosson [mailto:rossoiii@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:31 AM
      To: crosstalk2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XTalk] Petards

      I'm amazed at the mileage we've managed to get out of
      "petards", and, though it is glaringly off-topic, I
      nonetheless feel compelled to thank all contributors
      for eliciting some raucous bellows from me and my
      colleagues. One can easily wax bawdily humorous with
      the phrase... in many questionable directions.

      Loren Rosson III
      Nashua NH
      rossoiii@...

      List managers may be contacted directly at: