Petards

  • Loren Rosson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      I'm amazed at the mileage we've managed to get out of
      "petards", and, though it is glaringly off-topic, I
      nonetheless feel compelled to thank all contributors
      for eliciting some raucous bellows from me and my
      colleagues. One can easily wax bawdily humorous with
      the phrase... in many questionable directions.

      Loren Rosson III
      Nashua NH
      rossoiii@...

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/