Jews and Christians in the first Century

  • Marianne Dacy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 27, 2001
      Karel,

      There is a problem in my signature the technicians still ahve not solverd. My correct address is "dacy@.... I have attached the abstract, table of contents and conclusions. If you would like any more just let me know at
      mdacy@...

      My email problem only affects some people. I am on two University servers and attached to my home computer as well!!! Soory about the comunication problems!! Marianne