A bizarre question

  • Brian McCarthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2001
      Bob,

      You wrote,

      "Total invalidity? What do you mean by that bizarre phrase?"

      To me it is your question that is bizarre, mildly puzzling--but see below. ?

      My meaning? If it will help you can suppress the "total". It was merely added for emphasis, in keeping with the tone of that paragraph.

      But the meaning is quite clear, even with the "total", so I suspect that your question is masking some other problem you have with my statement.

      Brain McCarthy