[Xtalk] Re: Greek translators needed!

  • Bernard Muller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 8:49 PM
      Thank you Stephen for your well appreciated help.
      However I got a new one I would like to clear:
      In the Complete Works of Josephus, Appendix, Dissertation 1, Wm. Whiston
      translated Eusebius Testimonium Flavianum (The "History of the Church"
      version) with "one Jesus". However, Whiston translated the T.F. in
      "Antiquities" with just "Jesus". Is it correct, both ways? In other
      words, in the Greek, does the "one" show in Eusebius' HC, but not in
      Ant.?
      Thank you in advance.
      Bernard
      By regulation, I am supposed to put my web page on post. So here it is.
      That might interest Xtalkers because it is about HJ.
      http://www.concentric.net/~Mullerb/

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2