HJ course descriptions/syllabi

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
      It struck me recently -- not the least because I've been hired to teach
      a course on the HJ -- that it might be very useful to List Members if
      everyone on XTalk who teaches (or has taught) an HJ course would send in
      to me (or to the List if there is sufficient interest) their HJ
      syllabus.

      So here's a call to any and all XTalk members who have taught or are
      now/will be teaching an HJ course to send your course descriptions.

      If you think it best to send it OFF LIST, my address is below.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Chicago, Illinois 60626
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • David L. Barr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
        At 10:37 AM 6/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
        >So here's a call to any and all XTalk members who have taught or are
        >now/will be teaching an HJ course to send your course descriptions.

        I did an introductory course last summer; the syllabus is available on line:
        http://www.wright.edu/~david.barr/jesus2000.htm

        I plan a more advanced course for the Fall term so I too would be happy to
        see what others are doing.
        David

        David L. Barr
        Professor of Religion