the disciples' Gethsemane prayer

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      For those who would like to see where my work on Mk 14:38 has been
      leading me, please go to the XTalk articles for review page at:

      and click on

      Mk 14:38htm

      You'll then see a draft of the article I've been writing on the intent
      behind the prayer Jesus urges upon the disciples at the verse in
      question.

      Comments and criticisms are welcome.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson