Re: [XTalk] Happy Birthday XTalk

  • Brian McCarthy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2001
      Jeffrey,

      From one who mainly lurks, and who perhaps is speaking for many other lurkers, congratulations and many thanks.

      Brian McCarthy
      Madison WI
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jeffrey B. Gibson
      To: Crosstalk2
      Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:48 AM
      Subject: [XTalk] Happy Birthday XTalk

      Just a note to let people know that today (well, yesterday actually)
      marks the two year anniversary of the establishment of XTalk as the
      successor to the old Crosstalk. It's curious to note that when I set
      out to establish this List there were some doomsayers among the old
      Crosstalk guard who claimed that moderated Lists do not "work". I think
      we've pretty well put paid to that claim.

      Thanks to everyone for making the List a success.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)