SE Regional SBL

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      Listers,

      Are any of you planning to attend the Southeastern Regional Meeting of the
      SBL in a couple of weeks in Charlotte? If so, I would like to hear about it
      (as I will be there and would love to put a face with the name).

      Thanks,

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD
      Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology
      Adjunct Professor of Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Hudson College

      Home Page:
      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest