Off Topic: List Stats and profiles

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2001
      List Members might be interested to know that we are now up to 344
      subscribers.

      I'd also encourage each member to fill in your List Profile. This you
      can do by going to the XTalk Members Page at

      finding yourself on this page (you are listed according to your e-mail
      address, and clicking on the edit button that will appear alongside of
      your name.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A