Re: [XTalk]Religion and Politics in the first two centuries CE

  • hstaiti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      I highly recommend Justo Gonzalez' "The Story of Christianity." Formally in
      two volumes and very expensive, CBD is now offering this standard in one
      volume, and for less than $10. It is a limited offer, so you will have to get
      it soon.

      I believe it is at www.christianbooks.com.

      This is a history which gives attention tot he social, political, economic as
      well as religious climate in which Church history developed.

      Peace to you,
      Harry Staiti