Re: [XTalk] Re: Texts

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24 5:05 PM
      On 24 Jan 2001, at 19:53, Antonio Jerez wrote:

      > Robert Brenchley asked
      > > 1 Enoch I have, of course, but are any of the others on the Net,
      > > or
      > > otherwise reasonably easily available? I've already done a quick
      > > search for 2 Baruch, and not found anything.
      >
      > Sorry, but I don't think anything except Enoch is available on the
      > Internet

      Au contraire -- 2 Baruch (Charles' translation) is at:

      http://wesley.nnu.edu/noncanon/ot/pseudo/2baruch.htm

      Don't know anything at all about the other 2 texts you mention,
      though.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT
      United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage