pdf version of article on Paul's "dying formula"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      With apologies for cross posting.

      Thanks to the kindness and industry of Jeff Krantz, my article on Paul's
      "dying formula" has now been converted to a pdf file with Greek fonts
      embedded. It is therefore readable by anyone who has access to the Adobe
      Acrobat reader or whose browsers can handle pdf files.

      I have uploaded it to the same place as before, namely

      http://www.egroups.com/files/crosstalk2/

      Just click on the file named "Paul's+Dying+Formula.pdf"

      I look forward to any comments and criticisms that List Members might
      have.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      .