fonts for the Paul article

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2001
      I've had some word back that some List members are having difficulty
      seeing the Greek in my article on Paul.. The reason for this seems to be
      that seeing the Greek is dependent upon whether or not one has WP Greek
      century fonts installed in the fonts file of your hard drive. In case
      you wish to install it, this font is available at:

      ftp://ftp.corel.com/pub/WordPerfect/wpwin/9/wpfonts.exe

      with details at:

      http://www.corel.com/support/ftpsite/pub/wordperfect/wpwin/office2000/wpfonts_readme.htm

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)