[crosstalk2] unsubscribing to the Old Crosstalk

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 1999
      May I remind Crosstalk2 members that unless you actually wish to
      continue receiving posts sent to Crosstalk (including those from CT),
      you will need to *unsubscribe* to that list.

      Here's the info on how to do this:

      You may take your name off the CrossTalk list by sending the following
      message to
      @...:

      unsubscribe crosstalk

      or

      unsubscribe crosstalk-digest

      if you subscribed to the digest version of the
      CrossTalk list.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2
    • mzarb@bc1.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 1999
        Are the archives of the other Crosstalk still available for searching to Crosstalk2 members? There is tols of valuable material among the garbage in that archive. I hope we do not lose it as we lost the the archives at HarperCollins previous to June 1998 when Crosstalk moved to eGroups.

        Michael Zarb

        Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2/?start=5

        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 1999
          mzarb@... wrote:

          > Are the archives of the other Crosstalk still available for searching to Crosstalk2 members? There is tols of valuable material among the garbage in that archive. I hope we do not lose it as we lost the the archives at HarperCollins previous to June 1998 when Crosstalk moved to eGroups.
          >
          > Michael Zarb

          Yes, so far as I know. But I could be wrong. Does any one else know one way or the other? I had always thought that the archives of Crosstalk were open to anyone, member or not. It is only posting by non members that was prohibited.

          Yours,

          Jeffrey Gibson