Jewish Historiography vs. Thucydides

  • jbtucker@metroshores.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2001
      Last month there was an interesting discussion (messages 5787, 5788,
      5814)concerning 'creativity' and the gospels. One remark was made and
      I was in anticipation of more to come, however, it never did, so - I
      would like to know what list members see as the biggest similiarities
      and differences between Jewish historiography and Thucydides, as it
      impacts the 'creativity' issues of the evangelists and their
      communities.

      Bibliography would be helpful, as well.

      Thanks
      Brian Tucker