Re: [XTalk] Re: Jesus as a man of colour

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 9, 2001
      Many thanks for all the helpful feedback on the question of "Jesus
      as a person of colour". I've tried to sketch out some bits and
      bobs on my "Jesus" web site at:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/jesus/colour.htm

      I should stress that this is just a short sketch of some of the
      relevant issues as I have picked them up in the literature and it will
      want a lot of revising as time goes on. It's an area where I'm
      trying to learn, so all help is much appreciated.

      Best wishes
      Mark

      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT
      United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage