Re: [XTalk] Weasel and Pseudonyms

  • Weasel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      At 10:36 01/01/2001 -0600, you wrote:
      >Bob Schacht wrote:
      >
      >> >----------
      >> >Weasel
      >> >(Mustela nivalis)
      >>
      >> It is my impression that psuedonyms are not appropriate on this list.
      >> Please identify yourself properly.

      I apologize, I forgot to select the signature file I use for this list.

      For the record, I am a retired civil engineer currently living in San
      Francisco.

      I have no professional schooling in the subject area of this list but I
      have read a many of the books discussed on this list and I have attended a
      number of meetings of the Jesus Seminar (JS) where for a number of years I
      helped tabulate the votes.

      Through attendance at the JS, I have had the pleasure of meeting a number
      of people who have participated on this list including Mahlon Smith, Stevan
      Davies, Dom Crossan and John Kloppenborg.

      Dave Jones
      San Francisco